EO Solutions is a one stop shop provider for workplace systems and solutions. We strive to bring business professionals our expert knowledge together with the latest quality products and brands to create efficient workplaces. We simplify our customers’ business tasks so that they can concentrate on what generates value for their stakeholders.
Our ambition is to be the consumer’s first-choice partner in the industries that we serve, known for quality and relevant brands, products and solutions that we source, install and service to allow Mauritian and regional businesses to thrive.
Our continuing policy is to provide quality products and professional and efficient services that always meet customer requirements and business objectives while complying with any applicable industry regulations and legislation, and to instil a culture of continual improvement of our management system.
From the analysis of our organisational context and of the needs and expectations of our relevant interested parties in the medium to longer term, we have identified the following strategic focus:
• CONCENTRATE ON THE RIGHT MIX OF PRODUCTS, CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS AS LEVER OF ORGANISATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY
• BUILD ON EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND TALENT MANAGEMENT FOR PEOPLE ENGAGEMENT
• ESTABLISH CUSTOMER-FOCUSED STRUCTURE, PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
• FOSTER LONG-TERM, MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR PARTNERS AND EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
• ENSURE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND BUSINESS RESULTS FOR LONG-TERM SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
• CONTRIBUTE TO PLANET AND SOCIETY AS A MEANS TO ACHIEVE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
COMMUNICATION OF THIS POLICY
• This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on behalf of the Equipment and Systems division and is available to relevant interested parties.
RESPONSIBILITY OF EMPLOYEES AND OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES
• Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risks to themselves, others, or the environment.
• Every employee is responsible for identifying the quality related risks associated with his/ her work and for contributing to reducing these risks.
• All employees are empowered to speak up if they see any quality opportunity or risk.
This policy will be reviewed annually for its continuing suitability and effectiveness by top management and, where deemed necessary, will be amended and re-issued in line with changes in the strategic orientation of the organisation. Previous versions of this policy are archived.
Approved by Alain Ah-Sue
Position Managing Director